We are delighted to share the List of 10 Best IVF Centre in Delhi which have been featured in 2023. The following 5 Parameters were used to determine which IVF Centre in Delhi got featured in the Coveted List for the Year 2023.
Criteria Used to Determine the Best IVF Clinic in Delhi:
- IVF Success Rate.
- High: IVF success Rate Above 80%.
- Medium: IVF Success Rate (70-79) %.
- Low: IVF Success Rate Below 70%.
- IVF Treatment Facilities.
- High: All Facilities for Female & Male Infertility Treatment.
- Medium: Most Facilities for Infertility Treatment.
- Low: Some Facilities for IVF Treatment Procedure.
- Patient Reviews & IVF Success Stories.
- High: IVF Centre in Delhi with Best Patient Review Score Above 4.5
- Medium: IVF Clinic in Delhi with Review Score Above 4.
- Low: Best IVF Hospital in Delhi with Review Score Below 4
- IVF Doctors Experience associated with IVF Centres in Delhi.
- High: Best IVF Doctor in Delhi with 20+ Years of Experience
- Medium: Best IVF Specialist in Delhi with (15-19) Experience.
- Low: IVF Doctors in Delhi with Less than 15 Years of Experience.
- The number of IVF Cycles Performed at Affordable Cost of IVF Treatment.
- High: Above 3000 IVF cycles.
- Medium: Between (2000-2999) IVF Cycles.
- Low: Less Than 2000 IVF Cycles.
Top 10 Best IVF Centre in Delhi Are:
- Little Angel IVF Infertility Clinic, Delhi.
- Milann Fertility & IVF Centre, Delhi.
- Apollo Fertility Clinic in New Delhi.
- Medicover Fertility Clinic & IVF Centre, Delhi.
- AIIMS Fertility Centre, Delhi.
- Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi.
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi.
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi.
- Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
About Little Angel IVF Clinic in Delhi:
Little Angel IVF Provides Global Facilities for Infertility Treatment in Delhi NCR. Every Year More than 25,000 couples facing Infertility problems visit our IVF Clinic in Delhi known as Little Angel IVF which is a pioneer for IVF Treatment in Delhi set up by one of the Best IVF Doctor in Delhi, Dr Mona Dahiya. Little Angel IVF Provides the most Affordable Infertility Treatment Packages with the Highest IVF Success Rate of 80%. We Provide All Infertility Treatment Solutions like IUI, IVF, ICSI, IVF with Low AMH, Mini IVF, IVF with Donor Eggs, IVF With Donor Sperms, Embryo Freezing, Advanced PCOS Treatment, etc.
Little Angel IVF Treatment Services:
- Ovarian Reserve Testing for Infertility in Women.
- Male Infertility Screening Diagnosis for Sperm Count & Motility.
- IVF Treatment for Women with PCOS.
- Embryo Freezing, Egg Freezing & Sperm Freezing.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing for IVF.
What is the IVF Treatment Procedure?
IVF Treatment Process Step by Step-
- DIAGNOSTIC SCREENING TESTS: After the Initial Consultation to determine the Past Medical History, Certain Ultrasound & Blood Tests are done to find the possible factors of Infertility. At Little Angel IVF, we have the most advanced diagnostic tests to find out the exact causes of infertility. The suggested Tests are FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone), AFC (Antral Follicle Count), AMH (Antimullerian Hormone, CCCT (Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test), PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) & Semen Analysis with White Blood Cell Stain and Culture.
- STIMULATING A WOMAN’S OVARIES: The Next Step is about administering Hormonal Injections & Medications so that the Ovaries can be stimulated to Produce at least 2 Eggs. The underlying assumption is that one of the eggs will be Mature enough for Fertilization. Prescribed Medications Like Gonadotropins, Agonists, and Antagonists are commonly used for Stimulating a Woman’s Ovaries. It takes about (8-10) Days for Eggs to be produced after the exercise.
- EGG RETRIEVAL & SPERM COLLECTION: Post Ovarian Stimulation, certain Mature Eggs are produced that can be retrieved. The process of Egg Retrieval is done via a thin Catheter guided by an Ultrasound Probe by Dr. Mona Dahiya Infertility Doctor in Delhi. The Process of Egg Retrieval is done under General Anesthesia and takes about 15 Minutes of time. Alongside, the Male Partner has to share sperm through Manual Masturbation in a Container. Men suffering from Ejaculation & Erectile issues are assisted with manual techniques like TESA (testicular sperm aspiration), TESE (testicular sperm extraction), and PESA (percutaneous sperm aspiration).
- EGG FERTILIZATION IN A LAB: Mature Eggs retrieved from a Woman are fertilized with Healthy washed Male sperm in a laboratory to create Embryos. Some Embryos are usually Frozen which can be transferred in the Next Cycle if the 1st Cycle results are not positive. The process of Egg Fertilization takes about (4-5) Days depending on the stage of Blastocyst Culture.
- EMBRYO TRANSFER PROCESS: Embryo Transfer is the final Step in the IVF Treatment process and definitely the most important one. Dr Mona Dahiya is regarded as one of the select few Best IVF specialists in Delhi, who are able to precisely place Embryos in the middle of the Endometrial Cavity for a successful pregnancy. The procedure of Embryo Transfer is always recommended with a Full Bladder so that the Uterine Lining is clearly visible in Ultrasound.
Also Read: IVF Cost in Delhi in 2023
How Many Days Does IVF Treatment Take?
The Process of IVF Treatment Takes between 4-6 Weeks depending upon variables like Medication & Time availability of the Patients.
Also Read: IVF Timeline
Dr. Mona Dahiya: Recognized as One of the Best IVF Doctors in Delhi
Dr Mona Dahiya is regarded as the Best IVF Specialist in Delhi as she has a big contribution to Infertility Treatment with Various Domestic & International Publications on Infertility Treatment. Dr Mona Dahiya is the Best Infertility Doctor in Delhi with enviable Educational Accomplishments.
- MBBS Gold Medalist, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University.
- MD Gold Medalist, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University.
- Fellowship Scholar, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- Speaker, European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology.
- Visiting Consultant at India’s Best IVF Hospitals Like Apollo Hospitals.