IUI Treatment In India
What is IUI Treatment?
IUI Treatment stands for intrauterine insemination or artificial insemination is a simple fertility treatment that is performed by using a catheter to implant a concentrated amount of sperms that are actively motile directly into the womb of a Female. The end objective of an expert IUI Doctor is to increase the chances of sperms that reach the fallopian tubes. The IUI Specialist does this process at the time of ovulation to increase the chance of fertilisation.
Should I Seek IUI Treatment in India?
India is one of the most favoured Destination for Infertile Couples across the world seeking IUI Treatment in India. 3 Factors are the Key Reasons:
- IUI Clinics in India Offer the most Affordable IUI Treatment.
- IUI Centres in India have one of the Highest IUI Success rate.
- India has one of the Best IUI Doctor in the World.
When should you go for IUI Treatment?
Couples who are unable to conceive naturally through repeated Natural Contact should consult an experienced IUI Doctor and seek a clarity on why they are unable to conceive naturally. Dr Mona Dahiya of Little Angel IVF is widely regarded as the Best IUI Doctor in India. According to Dr Mona Dahiya, the following 3 factors are the primary reasons why couples should seek IUI Treatment Procedure in India.
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Abstinence of Sexual Intercourse
- Unexplained Infertility if the above two do not Hold True
What is the Success Rate of IUI Treatment in India?
IUI is the suggested Infertility procedure for Young married Couples facing Infertility Issues before they undergo for IVF treatment if the results are not encouraging. The Global Average pregnancy rate through the process of IUI is about 10-15%, depending on certain factors as shared above. Little Angel IVF headed by world Famous IUI Doctor is known for the Best IUI Treatment in India. With over 5000 IUI cycles and over 20 Years of IUI Experience, Little Angel IVF has the Highest IUI success rate In India of 25%.
What is the IUI Treatment Procedure in India?
IUI Treatment requires the following 2 IUI Tests.
- Males: Semen analysis Test.
- Females: Tubal patency test (Hysterosalpingography-HSG).
As per the above Tests, the IUI Doctor will suggest IUI treatment if the following applies.
- Male Sperm Quality is High.
- Fallopian tubes are not blocked in Women.
IUI Treatment Steps?
Dr Mona Dahiya of Little Angel IVF follows the robust 3 Step Process for IUI Treatment.
- IUI Fertility drugs are given to stimulate the ovaries in a female to develop healthy follicles. The injection/Drugs are administered to stimulate the release of eggs from the follicles to help in insemination.
- Conduct an ultrasound to monitor to scan the size of the follicles.
- Male semen sample is processed. Once Done, a catheter is used to place the semen directly into the womb of the Female.
Frequently Asked Questions About IUI
What is the IUI Procedure Time?
IUI treatment takes about 10 minutes.
Is IUI Treatment Painful?
IUI treatment is a Painless Process.
Is IUI done under anaesthesia?
IUI treatment is a very simple and painless process that does not require anaesthesia.