Best IVF Specialist in Delhi:
Why Do You Need IVF?
Most Metropolitan cities like Delhi are witnessing an increase in Number of couples having infertility problems. As a matter of fact, India has one of the Highest infertile couples globally. As per Dr Mona Dahiya, regarded as one of the Best IVF Doctor in Delhi, the following three factors affecting Fertility.
- Lifestyle Factors: Unhealthy Eating, Excessive Drinking, Smoking, High Caffeine intake, Drug Abuse, increased use of Contraceptive agents and a Sedentary Lifestyle are the Factors that are Leading causes of Infertility.
- Age Related Factors: Late Marriages and/or delay in Family planning is Probably the Single Largest reason (Especially in Women) as Fertility starts declining from the age of 24. This factor even applies to Men with the decrease in Gonadal Function and Testosterone Production.
- Medical Factors: Hormonal Imbalance disorders, Obesity, Diabetes, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Genetic Anomalies, Stress & Anxiety, Ailments arising due to exposure to Chemicals and Environmental Toxins sums up as the Third Factor.
Most IVF Doctors in Delhi, do not emphasize the importance of these factors to infertile couples who come for guidance. Knowledge of the Reproductive process, timing of intercourse, causes of Infertility and symptoms of infertility can make a big difference in improving the chances of fertility.
Infertility Consultation: At our IVF Clinic in Delhi, Dr Mona Dahiya follows a structured Consultation protocol so that Patients are able to get clarity about likely causes of infertility, scope of Treatment plan, Tests to undergo, Medication, duration of treatment, Cost of IVF and Follow up appointments for Treatment. Her structured approach and results have earned her the reputation of being one of the Best IVF Specialist in Delhi.
DIAGNOSING THE CAUSES OF INFERTILITY:
Our IVF Center has Best IVF Specialist in Delhi and they are known for there state of the art Diagnostic Tools to pin point the exact causes of Female infertility & Male Infertility before starting the infertility treatment procedure.
FEMALE INFERTILITY DIAGNOSIS:
- Ovulation Tests: Basal Body Temperature Tests, Ovulation Predictor Kits and Serum progesterone level are the 3 Tests that produce conclusive results if a Woman is Ovulating normally or not.
- Ovarian Reserve Test: Basal FSH & Estradiol Test, Antral follicle count (AFC), Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level, Exogenous FSH ovarian Reserve test (EFORT) & Clomiphene citrate challenge test (CCCT) are the 5 Tests done at our IVF Clinic in Delhi.
- Ovulatory Dysfunction Tests: For women having Irregular Menstrual cycles, certain tests like Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), Prolactin, FSH Level, Estradiol Level, Testosterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS) Level,17-hydroxyprogesterone (17-OHP) levels, Insulin Resistance, fasting glucose, hemoglobin A1C are done to gauge the possibility of Polycystic Ovaries, PCOS, Miscarriage or other Infertility issues.
- Postcoital Test: In some exceptional cases, this Test may be done to gauge the Functional Capacity of the Cervix for Infertility issues related to Cervical Factors.
- HSG Test: Hysterosalpingography is s an x-ray test done to assess blockage in the Fallopian tubes to find out Tubal Factor Infertility issues.
MALE INFERTILITY DIAGNOSIS:
Alcohol, Tobacco, Recreational drugs, anabolic steroids, hormonal disorders and Chronic illness, Previous Surgery or some Injury are the main reason that impact erectile function, ejaculation, sperm concentration, Sperm Quality & Sperm Motility.
- Semen Analysis Test: This is the Default Test done to collect the semen and evaluated for Volume, Sperm Count, Sperm Motility, Liquefication Time and Morphology. The Test results of the Semen Analysis are then evaluated as per set parameters to find out the exact Male infertility
- Urology Test: If Semen Tests are abnormal, certain Urological Tests are recommended to find out varicocele (Dilated scrotal vein) or signs of Testicular Cancer that are linked to male infertility problems.
- FSH, LH, Prolactin & testosterone Test: These are done to gauge impaired spermatogenesis, azoospermia, Kallman’s syndrome, hypothalamic dysfunction, Klinefelter’s syndrome, Sertoli cell only syndrome or any other Genetic Disorder.
INFERTILITY TREATMENT OPTIONS:
- Medications: The Correct Diagnosis can lead to timely treatment through a combination of administered medicines like Clomiphene citrate, Gonadotropins, Letrozole, Dexamethasone, Oral Hypoglycemic Agents & Dopaminergic Agents. About 40% of Infertile Couples can be treated through medications in the preventive stages.
- IUI Treatment: Age of the woman and semen quality are the two key determinants when an infertility doctor plans for Intra Uterine Insemination Treatment. The Cost of IUI treatment is around Rs 15,000/- INR.The Success rate of IUI Treatment is usually around 60% if it is done by an Experienced IUI Doctor in Delhi.
- IVF Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization is a successful infertility treatment option recommended for Couples who cannot be treated though medication or IUI Procedure. In IVF procedure, the ovaries are stimulated to retrieve Eggs which are fertilized in a Laboratory with male sperms. The Fertilized Embryos are then implanted into the ovaries in a painless procedure lasting about 15 Minutes. The Cost of IVF treatment is around Rs 1.5 Lac INR. The success rate of IVF is 82% at our IVF Centers done by Dr Mona Dahiya who is considered as Best IVF Doctor in Delhi.
About Dr Mona Dahiya:
Dr Mona Dahiya is one of the Best IVF Specialist in Delhi who specializes in treatment of both Female Infertility and Male Infertility. She is an expert in Genetic screening and Chromosomal Anomalies which are associated with recurrent IVF Failures and Miscarriages. Her IVF Success stories have now featured as textbook examples of Unexplained Infertility, IVF with Low AMH and IVF in PCOS patients. She has written various publications on infertility treatment and is a strong advocate of treating infertility naturally through a proper fertility Diet and Healthy Lifestyle. Widely regarded as one of the Top IVF Doctor in Delhi, Dr Mona Dahiya is the founder of little Angel IVF with infertility clinics in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad & Gurgaon. Our IVF Centre in Delhi has an expert team of Embryologist, Nursing and Support staff committed to fulfilling the dreams of parenthood for childless couples by providing a holistic range of preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic (corrective) infertility treatments at one place. We understand the emotional and financial aspects of becoming a parent and we put our best efforts while assessing the treatment process in a precise way to have better chances of conceiving a child. Dr Mona Dahiya is a world-renowned IVF Doctor with Academic Qualifications from the most Premier Institutes of India and Abroad. She holds an MBBS Degree from India’s prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University and MD from acclaimed Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University. Dr Mona Dahiya is counted among the best IVF doctors in Delhi and has done her super IVF Super specialization from Singapore General Hospital which is considered as one of the Best infertility Hospital in the world. She has a praiseworthy experience of over 20 years and has done over 5000+ IVF cycles with the highest IVF success rate in Delhi.
Awarded as the Leading IVF Centre in Delhi for Giving Birth to Hope and Joy.
Helping Couples Realize their dreams to become Happy parents by Providing World class medical Facilities with ethics and Transparency.
Book an Appointment
We’re Always Ready to Hear From You! Call Now
Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona, Kar P, Sharma JB, Murthy NS. Hepatitis E in pregnancy. Int J of Obst & Gynae. 2004;85: 240-244.
100+ Speaker Sessions
We strongly recommend little angel IVF for all those couples having a problem in starting a family. She has a very pleasing personality and her vast knowledge is amazing! We are proud parents..
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
We have received many Awards & Recognitions from worldwide, visit here to know more about latest Awards & Achievements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Mona Dahiya is the best IVF Doctor in Delhi?
Dr. Mona Dahiya is a World acclaimed infertility specialist who has contributed immensely to the field of infertility through her research articles and publications. She is Delhi’s foremost infertility expert with Medical Degrees from India’s Elite Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University & Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University. She did her Super specilaization in IVF from Singapore General Hospital and has done over 5000 IVF cycles in a career spanning over 20 Years. Her IVF success rate of over 80% is one of the Highest in India.
What’s your treatment approach and potential timeline for my case?
Dr. Mona Dahiya strictly follows an Individualized Treatment approach based on Medical History, Infertility Symptoms, and Tests done to diagnose the exact cause of infertility. The Factors of Infertility are broad-based and it is important to treat the root cause of infertility based on a thorough assessment of both partners. Causes of Infertility can be linked to a Female or a Male or in many cases both partners. The Field of infertility is complex but thankfully one can connect the dots with advanced options for diagnosis and treatment. The Treatment approach is based on consultation leading to certain Tests for evaluation. A Conclusive approach is finally made based on an in-depth assessment of Tests and Symptoms. The potential Timeline of Diagnosis to Treatment usually is about (2-3) weeks.
How is IVF different from other infertility treatments?
IVF is perhaps the most advanced and reliable Assisted Reproductive Technique among all the infertility treatment options. An early stage Infertility diagnosis can be addressed through Medications, Lifestyle Improvements, and IUI Treatment. However, effective treatment of infertility problems associated with Low AMH, PCOS, Polycystic Ovaries, Endometriosis, Low Ovarian Reserve, Hormonal Imbalance, Poor Egg Quality, Low Sperm Count, Age-Related Factors, and other Genetic Disorders can only be addressed through IVF.IVF is different from other infertility treatments because it is based on clearly identifying the exact causes and options to treat them in a Lab through the process of right fertilization and implantation.
Who will I be able to contact during the process if I have questions?
We have a structured approach for Consultation, Financial Counselling, Infertility Tests, Treatment approach, Follow Up Schedule, Prescription Medication, Pick Up, and Finally Transfer. Every Patient undergoing treatment is given a Clear docket about the timelines and assigned to a dedicated patient Coordinator. Dr. Mona Dahiya is very particular about clarity and structures the procedure with Check Points for discussion and updates. She handholds every Patient/Couple undergoing infertility treatment through scheduled calls and Physical Meetings that are coordinated through the dedicated patient coordinator.
How many times can one try IVF?
There is no prescribed number of times that one can try IVF. There are prescribed limits to going for Natural Cycle IVF before opting for Donor Egg IVF and/or Donor Sperms IVF. The age of a woman is usually a Key determinant and It has been observed that about 60% of Patients conceive in the First IVF Cycle,80% in the second IVF Cycle, and about 90% in the Third IVF Cycle. There are limits to the number of Embryos that can be transferred in every cycle depending on individual Diagnosis. A Large percentage of the Couples who visit us for the First time have had a failed IVF cycle in the past at some other IVF Clinic in Delhi.
Is IVF harmful?
It is very rare to encounter any risks or complications associated with IVF unless the infertility specialist is inexperienced. One can experience some mild discomforting symptoms after taking fertility injections used for follicle stimulation in an IVF procedure. These symptoms could be Nausea, Breast Tenderness, Mood swings, or Vaginal Discharge and are usually mild. In some rare cases, a woman may have Hyper stimulated ovaries which can also be addressed through medication. During the Egg Retrieval stage, some women may experience mild pain but should not be a case of concern as it is momentary. After the Implantation (Embryo Transfer) stage, some women may experience mild Cramps or Spotting. In summary, IVF is a Harmless procedure and one should visit an experienced IVF Doctor for treatment.
Is the incidence of multifetal pregnancy (Twins) high in IVF ?
The procedure of IVF is similar to a Natural Cycle with the difference being that the Egg is fertilized outside and the resultant Embryo is implanted in the Uterus by an IVF Specialist. That being said, the chances of having Twins are Higher in IVF as opposed to a Natural cycle when multiple Embryos are transferred. Many IVF Doctors in Delhi end up transferring more than one embryo with the assumption that at least one will get successfully implanted and thereby increase the chances of pregnancy. However, in such cases, 2 or 3 Embryos may get implanted resulting in Twins or Triplets. Multiple Embryos should only be transferred if the quality of all Embryos is below average and an IVF doctor takes an experienced decision after informing the couple. Strictly speaking, IVF Doctors must follow Single Embryo Transfer and freeze the balance Embryos for a Future IVF Cycle if required. One should ideally follow the Concept of Grading Embryos on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the Highest. Only a Single Embryo that is Top graded should be transferred as transferring multiple Grade Embryos can actually decrease the chances of pregnancy.Advanced research shows that a Low-Grade Embryo can actually hamper the chances of implantation of a High-Grade Embryo
Are birth defects high or Common in IVF?
Couples conceiving naturally or through the IVF Treatment process will have the same risks (if any) of Birth Defects. It is a MYTH that Couples undergoing IVF Treatment might have higher chances of Birth Defects. A birth defect is an outcome of Chromosome abnormalities arising out of Poor Quality Egg and/or Sperms and has nothing to do with IVF. Women conceiving at a later age, wrong Lifestyle habits of Men /Women, hereditary genetic issues, and premature pregnancy are the leading indicators of birth defects whether conceiving Naturally or through IVF. As a matter of fact, a good infertility specialist can lower the chances of Birth defects by proper diagnosis of any abnormalities. In an IVF procedure, one can minimize the risks by evaluating the genetic composition of the Embryo that is finally transferred.
What is the gap period required between 2 unsuccessful cycles?
It is said that the success is difficult in the first attempt! Is it true?
OUR SERVICE AREAS IN DELHI:
North West Delhi: Adarsh Nagar | Ashok Vihar | Begum Pur | Karala | Narela | Pitam Pura | Rohini Sub City | Shalimar Bagh | North Delhi: Azadpur | Civil Lines | Derawal Nagar | Gulabi Bagh | Kamla Nagar | Kashmiri Gate | Daryaganj | Model Town | Sadar Bazaar | Sarai Rohilla | Shakti Nagar | Tis Hazari | Timarpur | Wazirabad | GTB Nagar | Mukherjee Nagar | North East Delhi: Dilshad Garden | Naveen Shahdara | New Usmanpur | Shahdara | Shastri Park | Yamuna Vihar | Central Delhi: Chandni Chowk | Daryaganj | Jhandewalan | Karol Bagh | Shastri Nagar | Kishanganj | Paharganj | Rajender Nagar | New Delhi: Barakhamba Road | Chanakyapuri | Connaught Place | Gole Market | INA Colony | Laxmibai Nagar | Pragati Maidan | East Delhi: East Vinod Nagar | Jhilmil Colony | Laxmi Nagar | Mayur Vihar | Pandav Nagar | Preet Vihar | Anand Vihar | Shreshtha Vihar | Vivek Vihar | Vasundhara Enclave | Vishwas Nagar | Vivek Vihar | Kamal Hans Nagar | Ram Vihar | Surajmal Vihar | Bank Enclave | Park End | Yojna Vihar | South Delhi: Chattarpur | Green Park | Gulmohar Park | Hauz Khas | Hauz Khas Village | Khanpur | Malviya Nagar | Mehrauli | Neeti Bagh | Netaji Nagar | Safdarjung Enclave | Sainik Farm | Saket | Sangam Vihar | Sarojini Nagar | Sarvodaya Enclave | Siri Fort | South Extension | Sriniwaspuri | South East Delhi: Jor Bagh | Lodhi Colony | Khan Market | Sundar Nagar | Nizamuddin East | Nizamuddin West | Sarai Kale Khan | Jangpura | Defence Colony | Lajpat Nagar | New Friends Colony | Nehru Place | Kalkaji | East of Kailash | Chittaranjan Park | Govindpuri | Greater Kailash | Alaknanda | Jamia Nagar | Okhla | Sarita Vihar | Jaitpur | Tughlaqabad | Badarpur | Pul Pehladpur | South West Delhi: Dabri | New Delhi | Dwarka Sub City | Delhi Cantonment | Dhaula Kuan | Inderpuri | Mahipalpur | Moti Bagh | Munirka | Najafgarh | Naraina | Palam | Rama Krishna Puram | Sagar Pur | Vasant Kunj | Vasant Vihar | West Delhi: Ashok Nagar | Bali Nagar | Fateh Nagar | Kirti Nagar | Moti Nagar | Paschim Vihar | Patel Nagar | Punjabi Bagh | Rajouri Garden | Tihar Village | Tilak Nagar | Vikas Nagar | Vikaspuri | Uttam Nagar | Indira Gandhi International Airport | New Delhi Railway Station | Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station | Old Delhi Railway Station | Kashmere Gate | Gurugram | Ghaziabad | Noida | Faridabad | Sonipat