World Renowned IVF Doctor
Highest Rating By Couples
Appointment by Prior Booking only
Bring Happiness To Your Home With Ivf –
What is IVF?
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a fertility technology that helps couples with infertility issues to conceive a child. It is a efficient and widely used technique that involves combining sperm and eggs outside the body, in a laboratory dish. This process allows the fertilization to take place, and the resulting embryo is then transferred into the uterus. IVF is a complex and multi-stage process that requires a team of experienced medical professionals to execute it successfully.
The IVF procedure involves several stages, including ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer. Here is a brief overview of each stage:
- Ovarian stimulation: Medications are given to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple mature eggs.
- Egg retrieval: The mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries using a needle, under anaesthesia.
- Fertilization: The sperm and eggs are combined in a laboratory dish, and the fertilization process is monitored.
- Embryo transfer: The resulting embryo(s) is then transferred into the uterus using a catheter.
IVF is a popular technique used to treat infertility issues in both men and women. The following are some common causes of infertility:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities
- Male factor infertility, such as low sperm count or motility
There are no specific symptoms of infertility that require IVF treatment. However, if you are experiencing infertility issues, the following symptoms may be present:
- Irregular periods
- Painful periods
- Abnormal bleeding
- Pain during intercourse
- Low sperm count or motility
Like any medical procedure, IVF carries some risks. Some of the risks associated with IVF include:
- Multiple conceiving: IVF treatment increases the risk of having twins, triplets, or more.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, commonly in the fallopian tube.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS): This is a rare but potentially life-threatening condition that occurs when the ovaries become overstimulated.
- Birth defects: The risk of birth defects is slightly higher in babies conceived through IVF.
The cost of IVF can vary widely depending on the clinic and location. The cost can range from 1,50,000 to ₹2,00,000 per cycle. Additional costs may include medication, genetic testing, and embryo freezing.
The success rate of IVF varies depending on several factors, including age, cause of infertility, and the number of embryos transferred. The success rate is generally higher in younger women, those with no underlying medical conditions, and those with a greater number of embryos transferred. The success rate can range from 20% to 40%.
Why Choose IVF Treatment from Little Angel IVF?
If you are considering IVF treatment, Little Angel IVF is the perfect destination for you. Here are some reasons why:
- Experienced Team: Little Angel IVF has a team of highly experienced and qualified doctors, nurses, and embryologists who have years of experience in IVF treatment.
- Advanced Technology: Little Angel IVF has state-of-the-art equipment and technology to provide the best possible treatment to their patients.
- Personalized Care: Little Angel IVF provides personalized care to each patient, ensuring that they receive the best possible treatment tailored to their specific needs.
- Affordable Treatment: Little Angel IVF offers affordable treatment options to their patients, ensuring that everyone can access quality IVF treatment.
- High Success Rate: Little Angel IVF has a high success rate, ensuring that
IVF stands for In vitro fertilization. It’s the widely known type of assisted reproductive technology (ART) and it works by using a combination of various medicines and selected surgical procedures to help sperms fertilize an egg, and helping the fertilized egg implant in the uterus. It starts withsimple medication that attempts to make eggs mature and ready for fertilization. Post that, the eggs are taken out and mixed with sperms in a lab, to help the sperm fertilize the eggs. The process is followed with 1 or more fertilized eggs known as Embryosplanted into uterus. Pregnancy happens if any of the embryos implant in the lining of the uterus.
IVF involves some simple steps, and it just takes a month or two to complete the process. Most women at Little Angel IVF conceive on the first try based on personalized treatmentstarts with fertility medications to aid ovaries produce several eggs that are mature and ready for fertilization. Once the ovaries have produced the desired mature eggs, Dr Mona Dahiya removes the eggs through a process known as egg retrieval. Egg retrieval is a minor surgical procedure that’s done at our fertility clinic. A simple ultrasound is done through a thin and hollow tube through your vagina and into the ovary and follicles that hold your eggs. A very thin needle is connected to a suction device that gently pulls the eggs out of each follicle.
At our Clinic, the eggs are mixed with sperm cells from your partner or a donor, a process known as insemination. The eggs and sperm are stored carefully together in a special container so that fertilization happens. As the cells in the fertilized eggs divide and become embryos, we constantly monito the progress.3-5 days after the egg retrieval, 1 or more embryos are put into the uterusthrough a process known as embryo transfer. Dr Mona Dahiya slides a thin tube into the Patient uterus, and inserts the embryo directly into your uterus through the tube.Pregnancy happens if any of the embryos attach to the lining of your uterus. Embryo transfer is done at Little Angel IVF State of the art fertility clinic.
Dr Mona Dahiya is a Globally acknowledged IVF expert with Academic Qualifications from the most Premier Institutes of India and Abroad. She has done her MBBS from India’s prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University and MD from acclaimed Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University. Dr Mona Dahiya has done her super specialization from Singapore General Hospital which is considered as the foremost IVF Hospital globally. She has a praiseworthy experience of over 20 years and 3000+ IVF cycles with the highest success rate, making her stand out as one of the most acclaimed IVF specialists in India.