World Renowned IVF Doctor
Highest Rating By Couples
Male Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon –
What Is Male Infertility?
Male infertility refers to a condition where a man is unable to conceive a child or impregnate his partner. This could be due to a variety of reasons, ranging from hormonal imbalances to physical conditions, and lifestyle factors.
Causes of Male Infertility:
Low sperm count: A man is considered to have a low sperm count if he produces fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
- Abnormal sperm: Sperm can be considered abnormal if they are misshapen, have poor motility, or are unable to reach and fertilize an egg.
- Varicocele: A varicocele is a swelling of the veins that drain the testicles, which can lead to infertility.
- Infections: Certain infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and prostatitis, can cause infertility in men.
- Ejaculation disorders: These include premature ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation, both of which can prevent sperm from being released during ejaculation.
- Testicular injury: Physical injury to the testicles can damage the sperm-producing cells.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormonal imbalances, such as low testosterone levels, can lead to infertility.
- Age: As a man ages, his sperm count, motility, and quality may decrease, which can lead to infertility.
- Lifestyle factors: Smoking, alcohol consumption, drug use, and obesity can all negatively impact male fertility.
Symptoms of Male Infertility:
- Inability to conceive naturally even after a years
- Pain or swelling in the testicles
- Low sperm count
- Abnormal sperm
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low sex drive
- Decreased beard or body hair growth
- Enlarged breasts
Treatment of Male Infertility:
- Medications: Testosterone replacement therapy medications can treat hormonal imbalances.
- Surgery: Varicoceles can be treated with surgery.
- Lifestyle changes: Making lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking and losing weight, can help improve fertility.
- Artificial Insemination: Artificial insemination is a procedure where sperm is placed into the uterus to increase the chances of conception.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF is a procedure where eggs are removed from the female partner, fertilized with sperm in a laboratory, and then implanted into the uterus.
Risks of Male Infertility:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased sex drive
- Psychological stress and anxiety
- Strained relationships with partners
- Increased risk of testicular cancer
Male Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon:
Little Angel IVF is a state-of-the-art infertility clinic located in Gurgaon, India. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping couples overcome infertility and achieve their dreams of having a family. Here’s how Little Angel IVF can help cure male infertility in Gurgaon:
- Advanced diagnostic tools: Our clinic is equipped with the latest diagnostic tools, including semen analysis, hormonal assays, and genetic testing, to help identify the underlying cause of infertility.
- Expert team of specialists: Our team of specialists includes fertility specialists, urologists, andrologists, and reproductive endocrinologists, all of whom are dedicated to helping couples overcome infertility.
- Personalized treatment plans: Our specialists will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan based on your individual needs and goals.
- Cutting-edge treatments: Little Angel IVF offers the latest treatments and technologies, including IVF, ICSI, and sperm freezing, to help couples overcome infertility.
- State-of-the-art laboratory and technology
- Experienced and compassionate team of doctors and staff
- Affordable and accessible infertility treatments
- Success rates is among the highest in the IVF industry
Why Choose Little Angel IVF for Male Infertility Treatment in Gurgaon:
At Little Angel IVF, we believe that every couple deserves the opportunity to start a family, and we are committed to helping our patients overcome infertility and achieve their dreams. Whether you are just starting your journey or have been struggling with infertility for a while, our team of experts is here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards starting your family.
Little angel IVF is headed by Dr Mona Dahiya who is known across the world for her Patient Care and Positive Results. Dr Mona Dahiya has performed over 3,000+ IVF cycles and is considered a global expert in IVF, ICSI and IUI. Little Angel IVF is always ranked amongst the Best IVF Clinics in India.If you are looking for affordable IVF in Gurgaon, Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida,Little Angel IVF should be your first choice. We are known for Care, Personalized Treatment, World Leading practices and Positive Results.IVF Programs at our clinic is accompanied by a number of methods which help improve IVF results and increase the chances of pregnancy, for instance assisted embryo hatching, PICSI, blastocyst culture or Embryoscope.We place the Highest emphasis to quality control within the laboratory that strictly adheres to ISO standards and Parameters. If you are seeking affordable IVF in Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon than you should visit Little Angel IVF.We take pride in following the Highest Ethical Standards and every Patient of Little Angel IVF can vouch for it.
DrMona Dahiya is a world-renowned IVF Specialist doctor with over 20 years of global experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is a globally recognized IVF Doctor and author of many Books and Journals on Infertility. It is through her efforts that Little Angel IVF has now become a renowned fertility clinic and ranked as the Best IVF clinic in India with centres in Noida, G. Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon. Dr Mona Dahiya is an eminent and Renowned Doctor with Fellowship from Singapore General Hospital, PG and Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University and MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi University. Little Angel IVF is widely regarded as the Best clinic for affordable IVF in greater Noida, Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon.
OUR IVF CENTRE/CLINIC IN GURGAON:
Sector-26 | Sushant Lok I | DLF Phase 2 | Sector-6 | DLF Phase 4 | Sector-95 | Sector-52 A | Sector-44 | Sector-38 | Sector-32 | DLF Phase 3 | Sector-40 | Sector-60 | Palam Vihar Extension | Sector-26 A | Sector-61 | Ashok Vihar Phase II | Sector-94 | Sector-66 | Palam Vihar | Sector-21 | Ashok Vihar Phase III | Sector-110 | Sector-110 A | Sector-106 | Sector-3 A | Sector-107 | Sector-10 A | Sector-37 A | Sector-37 C | Sector-37 B | Sector-93 | Sector-108 | Sector-102 | Sector-111 | Sector-92 | Sector-101 | Sector-47 | Sector-23 A | Sector-68 | Sector-100 | Sector-96 | Sushant Lok Phase 3 | Gwal Pahari | Sector-105 | Sector-98 | Sector-73 | Sector-114 | Sector-74 | Sector-103 | Sector-103A | Sector-90 | Sector-70 A | Sector-115 | Bhondsi | Sector-113 | Sector-112 | Sector-88B | Sector-88A | Sector-82 A | Sector-99A | Sector-89A | Sector-81 A | Manesar | Sector-95A | Sector-95B | Pataudi | Sohna | Mankrola | Garhi Harsaru | Bissar Akbarpur | Budhera | Sector-72 | Sector-7 | Sector-70 | Sector-71 | Sector-63 | Sector-56 | Sector-57 | Sector-58 | Sector-51 | Sector-55 | Sector-53 | Sector-54 | Sector-59 | Sector-50 | Sector-65 | Sector-67 | Sector-64 | Sector-52 | Sector-5 | Sector-62 | Sector-69 | Sector-81 | Sohna Sector-14 | Sohna Sector-17 | Sohna Sector-2 | Sohna Sector-25 | Sohna Sector-11 | Sohna Sector 32 | Sector-99 | Shivpuri | Sohna Road | Sohna Sector-33 | Sohna Sector-34 | Sohna Sector-7 | South City | Sultanpur | Sushant Lok Phase 2 | Sohna Sector-6 | Sohna Sector-5 | Sohna Sector-35 | Sohna Sector-36 | Sohna Sector-4 | Sector-97 | Sector-91 | Sector-8 | Sector-80 | Sector-49 | Sector-82 | Sector-79 | Sector-78 | Sector-75 | Sector-76 | Sector-77 | Sector-83 | Sector-84 | Sector-9 | Sector-9 A | Sector-9 B | Sector-89 | Sector-88 | Sector-85 | Sector-86 | Sector-87 | Sector-74 A | Sector-31 | Sector 63A | Sector 67A | Sector M-1 | Sector M-1 A | Rajendra Park | Pawala Khasrupur | NH 8 | Nirvana Country | Palam Farms | Patel Nagar | Sector M-1 B | Sector M-1 C | Sector M-14 | Sector M-15 | Sector M-16 | Sector M-3 | Sector M-13 | Sector M-12 | Sector M-1 D | Sector M-10 | Sector M-11 | New Palam Vihar Phase 3 | New Palam Vihar Phase 2 | Farukh Nagar | Golf Course Extn | Golf Course Road | Gurgaon-Faridabad Road | Dwarka Expressway | DLF Phase 5 | Ashok Vihar Phase 1 | Choma | Civil Lines | DLF Phase 1 | Haley Mandi | Jhajjar Road | MG Road | New Colony | New Gurgaon | New Palam Vihar Phase 1 | Maruti Kunj | Laxman Vihar | Jyoti Park | Khandsa road | Krishna Colony | Sector M-4 | Sector M-5 | Sector-30 | Ashok Vihar | Sector-33 | Sector-34 | Sector-3 | Sector-29 | Sector-24 | Sector-25 | Sector-27 | Sector-28 | Sector-35 | Sector-36 | Sector-42 | Sector-43 | Sector-45 | Sector-46 | Sector-41 | Sector-4 | Sector-37 | Sector-37 D | Sector-39 | Sector-23 | Sector-22 | Sector-10 | Sector-104 | Sector-109 | Sector-11 | Sector-1 | Sector M-9 | Sector M-6 | Sector M-7 | Sector M-8 | Sector-12 | Sector-12 A | Sector-18 | Sector-19 | Sector-2 | Sector-20 | Sector-17 | Sector-16 | Sector-13 | Sector-14 | Sector-15 | Sector-48.