High Success Rate
100+ Speaker Sessions
Why Choose Little Angel IVF
20+ Years of Experiences
Dr Mona Dahiya
World Class FACILITIES
ETHICAL & TRANSPARENT
What is Infertility?
Infertility can be caused by a multitude of factors, both in men and women. In some cases, it may be attributed to issues with the reproductive system, hormonal imbalances, or underlying medical conditions. Lifestyle factors such as age, stress, obesity, and smoking can also play a role.
Men can experience infertility due to low sperm count, poor sperm motility, or structural abnormalities in the reproductive organs. Lifestyle choices, genetic factors, hormonal imbalances, and certain medical conditions can contribute to male infertility. It can be a disheartening experience for men, as they may feel a sense of responsibility and struggle with feelings of inadequacy.
Female infertility is often associated with difficulties in ovulation, blockages in the fallopian tubes, or abnormalities in the reproductive organs. Hormonal imbalances, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, and age-related factors can all contribute to female infertility. Women experiencing infertility may go through a rollercoaster of emotions, including frustration, sadness, and even guilt.
Types of Infertility Treatment
Fortunately, there are several infertility treatment options available for individuals and couples struggling with infertility. The type of treatment recommended depends on the underlying cause of infertility and may vary from person to person. Here are some common infertility treatments:
- Medications: In cases where hormonal imbalances or ovulation problems are identified, fertility medications may be prescribed. These medications help regulate hormone levels, stimulate ovulation, or improve sperm production in men. Medications can be a less invasive and more affordable option for those looking to conceive.
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART): RT refers to advanced fertility treatments that involve the manipulation of eggs, sperm, or embryos to help achieve pregnancy. Some of the most commonly used ART procedures include:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): This procedure involves the insertion of prepared sperm directly into the uterus during ovulation.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF involves the extraction of eggs from the ovaries, fertilization in a laboratory, and the transfer of the resulting embryos into the uterus.
ART treatments can offer hope to individuals with more complex infertility issues and have helped countless couples realize their dream of becoming parents.
- Surgery: In certain cases, surgical intervention may be necessary to correct anatomical abnormalities that are causing infertility. For example, surgery can help remove blockages in the fallopian tubes or correct structural issues in the reproductive organs. It is important to consult with a fertility specialist to determine if surgery is a viable option.
- Donor Options: For some individuals or couples, using donated eggs, sperm, or embryos may be a suitable option. Donor options can provide an opportunity for those with severe infertility issues or genetic disorders to have a child. It is essential to carefully consider the emotional and ethical implications of using donor options and seek appropriate counseling and support.
- Emotional Support and Counseling: Dealing with infertility can take a toll on one’s emotional well-being. It is crucial to seek emotional support and counseling throughout the fertility journey. Support groups, therapy sessions, and connecting with others who have experienced similar challenges can provide much-needed support and understanding.
About Little Angel IVF
The highly skilled team at Little Angel IVF Centre consists of dedicated professionals, including experienced fertility specialists, embryologists, andrologists, and nursing staff. They work tirelessly to ensure that each patient receives personalized care tailored to their unique needs, using advanced technologies and evidence-based practices.
One of the key strengths of Little Angel IVF Centre is its commitment to using cutting-edge procedures and techniques. From in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) to preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) and fertility preservation, the centre offers a diverse array of treatments to help couples achieve their dream of parenthood.
Meet Our Fertility Specialist
Dr. Mona Dahiya – IVF Doctor with 20+Yrs Experience
Dr. Mona Dahiya has performed over 5,000+ IVF cycles with a high IVF success rate and is considered a global expert in IVF, ICSI, IUI, and female fertility treatment.
Little Angel IVF Infertility Treatment Success Rate in Noida
When it comes to choosing a fertility clinic, success rates play a crucial role in decision-making. At Little Angel IVF, we take pride in our impressive success rates, which are a testament to our expertise and commitment to excellence. Our experienced team of fertility specialists utilizes the latest techniques and technologies to maximize the chances of success for our patients.
- High Success Rates through Advanced Procedures: We offer a wide range of infertility treatments, including in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), and egg donation, among others. These procedures have helped numerous couples overcome infertility hurdles and fulfill their desire for a child. Our success rates are consistently high due to the combination of our skilled medical team, state-of-the-art facilities, and personalized treatment plans tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
- Personalized Approach for Optimal Results: At Little Angel IVF, we understand that every patient is different, and their fertility journey should be treated with the utmost care and attention. Our fertility specialists conduct thorough evaluations and create customized treatment plans based on the specific circumstances of each patient. By taking a personalized approach, we aim to optimize success rates and increase the chances of a successful pregnancy.
Little Angel IVF Infertility Treatment Cost in Noida
Finances can be a significant concern for individuals seeking infertility treatment. Little Angel IVF strives to make fertility treatments accessible and affordable for everyone. While the cost of infertility treatment can vary depending on individual circumstances and the chosen treatment options, we are committed to providing transparent pricing and cost-effective solutions.
- Tailored Treatment Plans to Suit Your Budget: We believe that financial constraints should not be a barrier to fulfilling your dreams of parenthood. Our team works closely with patients to understand their budgetary limitations and offers tailored treatment plans accordingly. We are dedicated to providing cost-effective solutions without compromising the quality of care or the chances of success.
- Insurance and Financing Options: Little Angel IVF collaborates with various insurance providers to offer coverage for infertility treatments wherever possible. We also provide information and guidance on financing options, including installment plans and loan programs, to help ease the financial burden and make treatment more accessible.
Why Choose Little Angel IVF for Infertility Treatment in Noida
When it comes to selecting a fertility clinic, making the right choice is crucial for your well-being and the success of your treatment. Here are some compelling reasons why Little Angel IVF stands out as a preferred choice for infertility treatment in Noida.
- Expertise and Experience: Little Angel IVF boasts a team of highly skilled and experienced fertility specialists, embryologists, and support staff. Our experts stay up to date with the latest advancements in reproductive medicine and employ evidence-based practices to deliver the highest standard of care. With their vast knowledge and expertise, they guide patients through every step of the fertility journey.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technologies to ensure accurate diagnoses and successful treatment outcomes. From advanced fertility laboratories to modern operation theaters, we have the infrastructure necessary to provide comprehensive infertility care under one roof.
- Compassionate and Supportive Environment: We understand that infertility can take an emotional toll on individuals and couples. At Little Angel IVF, we strive to create a compassionate and supportive environment where patients feel understood, respected, and cared for. Our dedicated team offers emotional support, counseling services, and guidance throughout the entire treatment process.
Little Angel IVF is a leading fertility clinic in Noida that offers comprehensive infertility treatment with high success rates. With a personalized approach, affordable options, and a compassionate team, we strive to make your fertility journey a positive and fulfilling experience. Trust Little Angel IVF as your partner in turning your dreams of parenthood into a reality. Contact us today and take the first step toward your parenthood journey.
Our Patients love and appreciate us
I am glad that we chose Dr. Mona Dahiya at Milann, New Delhi for our treatment. Words are not enough to thank you for all that you've done for us. You made us feel so comfortable during the time that was pretty scary for us. We will always be thankful to you. The most polite and helpful doctor I have ever came across. She has always responded and answered all our queries patiently and promptly even after the treatment got over. A big thank you to the rest of the staff that was always friendly, polite & helpful.
I write this review to thank Dr Mona Dahiya and her team at Little Angel IVF. I am 34 years and my AMH is 0.8. I had IVF at a centre in Punjab. They said there were 2 eggs but no growth after IVF so I had no transfer. Then i visited Dr Mona mam at Little Angel IVE My friend who got pregnant with her treatment asked me to see her. After meeting mam, i felt better and we started treatment. We did IVE got eggs and i had a transfer and i have conceived by Gods grace and mam' s treatment.
Dr Mona is highly skilled doctor. She understand the root cause Of failure very quickly and advise accordingly. In our case we have 3 failed ivf cycles and under her guidance my wife was able to conceive in 1 St attempt only. Her assistant ekta is very polite and cooperative, She resolve every queries and help us to connect with dr mona whenever there is a need, So if you are also going through such a difficult phase, please dont waste time and connect with dr mona.
Q: How much does IVF cost in Noida?
A: The cost of IVF in Noida can vary depending on several factors such as the clinic, the specific treatment plan, and any additional procedures or medications required. On average, the cost of a basic IVF cycle in Noida ranges from INR 1,00,000 to INR 2,50,000. However, it’s important to note that the total cost can increase if additional services like genetic testing or egg/sperm donor programs are needed.
Q: How to choose the best IVF Treatment Center in Noida?
A: To choose the best IVF Treatment center in Noida, consider factors like the clinic’s success rates, the experience of their fertility specialists, the availability of advanced technology, personalized treatment plans, and emotional support provided to patients.
Q: How much does fertility treatment cost in Noida?
A: The cost of fertility treatment in Noida can vary depending on the specific type of treatment required. In addition to IVF, fertility treatments can include procedures like intrauterine insemination (IUI), ovulation induction, or surgical interventions. The cost of these treatments can range from INR 10,000 to INR 2,50,000 per cycle, depending on the complexity of the procedure and the clinic you choose.
Q: Which is the best IVF hospital in Noida?
A: Noida is home to several renowned IVF hospitals and clinics, each with its own strengths and specialties. Determining the best IVF hospital depends on various factors such as success rates, the expertise of the medical staff, quality of facilities, and personalized care. Some prominent IVF hospitals in Noida include Little Angel IVF, Milann Fertility & Apollo Hospital. It is recommended to research and consult with multiple hospitals to find the one that aligns best with your individual needs and preferences.
Q: What age is IVF most successful?
A: IVF tends to be most successful for women under the age of 35. Success rates decrease with age, particularly after the age of 40.
Q: What is the success rate of IVF in Noida?
A: The success rate of IVF in Noida can vary depending on factors such as the clinic, the cause of infertility, and the patient’s age. On average, success rates range from 60% to 80% per cycle, with higher success rates for younger women and those with unexplained infertility.
Q: Is complete bed rest required after IVF?
A: Complete bed rest is not typically required after IVF. Most patients can resume their normal activities shortly after the procedure. However, it’s advisable to avoid vigorous exercise and high-stress situations for a few days following IVF.
Q: What cycle of IVF is most successful?
A: There isn’t a specific cycle of IVF that’s most successful. However, the chances of success tend to be higher during the first three to four IVF cycles. If IVF hasn’t been successful after several attempts, it may be necessary to explore other treatment options.
Q: What is the best follicle size for IVF?
A: The best follicle size for IVF is generally between 16mm to 22mm. This size indicates that the egg within the follicle is mature and ready for fertilization.
Q: What is the first-time success rate for IVF?
A: The first-time success rate for IVF varies depending on factors such as age, fertility issues, and overall health. On average, the success rate for a single IVF cycle ranges from 30% to 50%.
Q: What is the best fertility treatment to get pregnant?
A: The most suitable fertility treatment to help you conceive depends on the underlying cause of your infertility. In some cases, lifestyle changes, medication, or minor procedures like IUI may be sufficient. However, in more complex cases, in vitro fertilization (IVF) is often recommended as it offers higher success rates and can address various fertility issues such as blocked fallopian tubes, male factor infertility, or advanced maternal age. It’s crucial to consult with a fertility specialist who can evaluate your specific situation and recommend the most appropriate treatment option for you.
Q: Can we choose gender in IVF?
A: In some countries, including India, gender selection for non-medical reasons, such as family balancing or personal preference, is not legally allowed. However, in cases where there is a risk of passing on a genetic disorder related to a specific gender, preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) can be used to identify the embryos of the desired gender for transfer during IVF. It’s important to consult with a fertility specialist who can provide guidance based on the legal and ethical considerations in your specific location.
Q: What is the rate of an IVF baby?
A: The term “rate of an IVF baby” refers to the success rate of IVF in achieving a live birth. Success rates can vary depending on factors such as the age of the woman, the cause of infertility, the quality of the eggs and sperm, and the expertise of the fertility clinic. In general, the success rates for IVF can range from 30% to 50% per cycle, but it’s essential to remember that success rates are individualized and can vary from person to person.
Q: What are the 5 options for infertility?
A: The five common options for treating infertility are:
- Medications: Fertility medications can help regulate ovulation and improve the chances of conception by stimulating the development of multiple eggs.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): This involves placing specially prepared sperm directly into the uterus during the woman’s fertile window to enhance the chances of fertilization.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF involves retrieving eggs from the woman’s ovaries, fertilizing them with sperm in a laboratory, and then transferring the resulting embryos into the uterus.
- Egg or Sperm Donation: In cases where there are issues with egg or sperm quality, donor eggs or sperm can be used for fertilization during IVF.
- Surrogacy: This option involves a woman (the surrogate) carrying and delivering a pregnancy on behalf of another individual or couple who may be unable to carry a pregnancy themselves.
Q: Which is costlier, IVF or IUI?
A: Generally, IVF is more expensive than IUI. IVF involves more complex procedures, such as egg retrieval, laboratory fertilization, and embryo transfer, which contribute to higher costs. On the other hand, IUI is a less invasive procedure that involves placing sperm directly into the uterus. The exact cost difference between IVF and IUI can vary depending on factors such as the clinic, location, and any additional treatments required.
Q: What are the disadvantages of IVF?
A: While IVF can be an effective fertility treatment, it also has some potential disadvantages, including:
- Cost: IVF can be expensive, and multiple cycles may be needed for success, which can increase the financial burden.
- Emotional and physical stress: The IVF process can be emotionally and physically demanding, involving hormone injections, frequent medical appointments, and uncertainty about the outcome.
- Multiple pregnancies: IVF increases the chances of multiple pregnancies (twins, triplets, etc.), which carry a higher risk of complications for both the mother and babies.
- Possible side effects: IVF medications may cause side effects such as hot flashes, mood swings, bloating, or ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) in some cases.
- Potential for unsuccessful cycles: Despite advancements in technology, IVF does not guarantee a successful pregnancy in every attempt.
Q: What is the success rate of IUI by age?
A: The success rate of IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) can vary depending on several factors, including the woman’s age, the underlying cause of infertility, and the quality of sperm used. On average, the success rates of IUI per cycle are approximately:
- Under 35 years old: 10-20% success rate
- 35-40 years old: 10% success rate
- Over 40 years old: Less than 5% success rate
It’s important to note that success rates can vary and it is recommended to consult with a fertility specialist for personalized information based on your specific circumstances.
Q: How can I increase my egg count?
reserve, which naturally declines with age. While it’s not possible to increase the number of eggs a woman has, there are certain steps that may help optimize the health and quality of existing eggs:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Follow a balanced diet rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Regular exercise and adequate sleep can also contribute to overall reproductive health.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption: Smoking and heavy alcohol intake have been linked to reduced fertility and lower egg quality.
- Manage stress levels: Chronic stress can affect hormonal balance and potentially impact fertility. Engaging in stress-reducing activities such as yoga, meditation, or counseling may be beneficial.
- Consider fertility supplements: Some supplements, such as CoQ10 and DHEA, have been suggested to support egg health. However, it’s important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplements.
- Consult with a fertility specialist: If you have concerns about your egg count or quality, it’s advisable to seek guidance from a fertility specialist. They can evaluate your specific situation and provide appropriate recommendations or treatment options.
Q: How can a woman increase her fertility?
A: Here are a few general tips that may help increase fertility in women:
- Track your menstrual cycle: Understanding your menstrual cycle can help identify the most fertile days for intercourse.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being underweight or overweight can disrupt hormonal balance and affect fertility. Strive for a healthy BMI (body mass index) range.
- Have regular, unprotected intercourse: Aim to have regular intercourse every 2-3 days throughout your cycle, particularly around the time of ovulation.
- Minimize stress: Chronic stress can interfere with fertility. Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as exercise, relaxation techniques, or counseling.
- Limit caffeine intake: High caffeine consumption has been associated with reduced fertility. It’s recommended to moderate your caffeine intake during preconception and pregnancy.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption: Smoking and heavy alcohol use can negatively impact fertility and increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Visit a fertility specialist: If you’ve been trying to conceive for a year (or six months if you’re over 35) without success, it may be beneficial to consult with a fertility specialist who can assess your individual situation and provide appropriate guidance.
Q: What are three treatments commonly used for infertility?
A: Three commonly used treatments for infertility are:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF is a widely used assisted reproductive technology (ART) that involves retrieving eggs from the ovaries, fertilizing them with sperm in a laboratory, and then transferring the resulting embryos into the uterus.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): IUI involves placing specially prepared sperm directly into the uterus, bypassing the cervix. This procedure is often recommended for mild male factor infertility, unexplained infertility, or in cases where the woman has issues with cervical mucus.
- Ovulation Induction (OI): OI involves the use of fertility medications to stimulate the ovaries and promote the development and release of eggs. It is commonly used for women who have irregular ovulation or who do not ovulate regularly on their own.