Modernization has made our lives faster and smoother. We all have hectic schedules on a daily basis. We meet lots of known and unknown people every day and then we realize that some couples are struggling with infertility issues. They are unable to conceive naturally due to varied reasons.
Despite several visits to doctors and numerous investigations, satisfactory results are not obtained. Modernization has made our lives faster and smoother. We all have hectic schedules on a daily basis. We meet lots of known and unknown people every day and then we realize that some couples are struggling with infertility issues.
They are unable to conceive naturally due to varied reasons. Despite several visits to doctors and numerous investigations, satisfactory results are not obtained.
There are a number of fertility centers in India. The Fertility Expert at the Best IVF Center in Noida can provide valuable guidance and treatment to achieve a successful pregnancy. Many couples have got their dreams fulfilled by their accurate infertility treatment. Now many of you want to know what is infertility, what are the causes, and of course the treatment process. So let’s have a brief view of it.
According to World Health Organisation “Infertility” is defined as when a healthy couple is not able to conceive after one year of regular unprotected intercourse. In one-third of the cases, the cause of infertility lies in the female partner, in one-third it lies in the male partner, and in the rest one-third, both the partners are responsible.
Causes of Infertility
There are several possible reasons for infertility. The best IVF doctors in Noida can help to figure out the exact problem after some tests and regular monitoring and formulate a treatment plan according to the cause of infertility.
Causes for Men
- Natural chlamydia or gonorrhea
- Low sperm count (deficiency of proper sperm in men’s semen)
- Poor sperm motility (when the sperm doesn’t flow well enough to reach an egg)
- Obstruction to the passage of semen in the reproductive tract.
- Genetic Causes
Causes for Women
- Untreated chlamydia or gonorrhea
- Ovulation problem
- Blocked Fallopian tubes so that sperm can’t reach the egg
- Poor quality of egg
- The shape of the uterus is not perfect for the fertilized egg to implant
- Endometriosis means when the tissue that lines the inside of the uterus is found outside the uterus
- Uterine fibroid means muscular tumors that grow on the inside wall of the uterus. This doesn’t let the fertilized egg grow.
In- Vitro Fertilization- IVF
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a scientific procedure used to assist infertile couples in conceiving a baby. The best IVF center in Noida has excellent experienced doctors who have helped many couples to get a successful pregnancy with a healthy baby.
The process helps the mature eggs to be fertilized by the sperm in the laboratory. Then the fertilized egg is transferred to the uterus. The full cycle of the IVF process takes about 2 weeks Sometimes, as per different requirements, these steps are split into different segments and the process can be a little longer.