Everything About IVF – First Step towards Parenthood
“Motherhood” or “parenthood” is an eminent phase of life. Every couple after a certain time wants to be parents. The first cry of a baby brings a lot of happiness and joy to a family. It completes a family. The touch, the smile, and the looks of a baby can change everything. This pleasure cannot be defined well, it’s better to feel. This happiness comes after a long journey and struggle, but satisfaction is the ultimate.
There are a lot of couples who are struggling with a baby. They go through several tests, and many types of treatment but don’t get any success. Our fast and hectic life is also responsible for this issue. Focusing on carrier goals and late marriage is one of the reasons for sub-fertility in some couples. Consulting an IVF Expert for proper diagnosis and management is essential to tackle the problem of sub-fertility. The Best IVF Doctor in Noida can help and give proper guidance to their patients in this regard.
Process of Becoming Pregnant
There are several reasons which create obstacles to getting pregnant.
Understanding physiology helps in solving some basic problems that are encountered.
It is essential for a woman to produce and release a healthy egg from one of her ovaries.
A man needs to produce sustainable sperm which can effectively fertilize the woman’s egg.
The embryo must go through the Fallopian tube towards the uterus.
The embryo under the right conditions implants in the uterus and grows there resulting in pregnancy.
- In-Vitro Fertilization means IVF- it is a process of fertilization where an egg is united with sperm outside the body, in vitro.
- Egg Cryopreservation or freezing- It is a process of preserving a women’s eggs securely.
- Ovulation induction- It is a treatment for irregular ovulation. In this treatment, a woman’s egg matures and is released for fertility.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)- It is a fertility treatment where the sperm is placed inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization.
- Preconception Counselling- consulting with a doctor before getting pregnant.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)- It is the process of applying sperm injection directly to the cytoplasm of an egg for
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)- is a laboratory treatment for selecting morphologically normal sperms for ICSI.
- PICSI- It is a method of selecting the appropriate sperm for fertilization.